Looking to purchase a house? Already a homeowner? NeighborWorks® Community Partners can help guide you through the process of buying, repairing or keeping your home. Our services are available in Greater Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls New York. They include homebuyer education, low-interest lending, foreclosure prevention, home energy assessments, lead paint testing and home rehab grants + loan combos. Scroll down for more information or select the location closest to you:
Because we are a nonprofit organization, NeighborWorks® Community Partners is an impartial catalyst for building and strengthening communities across Western New York. No matter where you are in your homeownership journey, we can help guide you through the process of buying a home and keeping it in tip-top shape.
Interested in Buying a Home?
No matter where you are at in your homebuying journey, we can help you along the way! We offer a number of programs and services to help you figure out how to buy a home.
- Sign up for our FREE Intro to Homebuying Orientation in Rochester, Buffalo or Niagara Falls
- Lender says you’re ready to go? Attend Homebuyer Education in Rochester, Buffalo or Niagara Falls (*Fee-based)
- Credit score need help? Attend Financial Fitness Training in Rochester (*Fee-based) or contact us for financial counseling (Free)
Already Own Your Home?
And for those of you who already own a home, we also offer services to help you maintain and/or keep your property for the long-term.
- Get a FREE Home Energy Assessment in Rochester, Buffalo or Niagara Falls and learn how to save money!
- Have your home or rental property tested for lead paint (*Fee-based)
- Learn more about our Home Rehab programs in Rochester, Buffalo or Niagara Falls
- Bought a home through a City program in Rochester? You may need to take our Post-purchase Education Class! (*Fee-based)