The next homebuying orientations are scheduled for:
- Thursday, July 8, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, September 9, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, December 9, 2021 – 6p-7p
We know that there’s a lot of information to process, but purchasing a home doesn’t have to be confusing. If you’re at the start of your homeownership journey, this is for you! Don’t expect to buy a home within a year’s time? This is also for you!
Our highly trained counselors will explain the homebuying process, and talk more about our programs and services to see which option(s) are right for you. After the orientation, you will also get a chance to ask questions. You will leave with plenty of helpful information to get you started, along with a better idea about where to start the homebuying process.
These FREE Homebuying Orientations are held one to two times per month via Zoom. Learn about down-payment and closing cost assistance, talk to home-buying counselors about the process, hear from lenders, and more!
To sign up please provide the following: 1) your full name, 2) email address, 3) preferred orientation date, and 4) the city you reside in. To do this, you may call (585) 797-2109 ext. 712 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also answer your homebuying questions 1:1. Contact us to chat via phone or video, and we will give you some guidance on what to do next!